- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and puncture-resistant sole made of ceramic-treated textile fibres
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable with dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material made of premium quality calf’s leather from Germany
- All-round durable rubber reinforcement across the sole for more stability and increased wear protection
- Seamless finish for parts subject to heavy wear for better durability
- Pleasant textile inner lining with calf’s leather inserts on the shaft and tongue
- Removable, full-surface insole with insulating properties to protect against the cold and heat
- Also ideal for insole users
- Cold-insulation substructure (CI), heat-insulating substructure (HI), resistance to contact heat (HRO)
- Good grip, anti-slip and flexible Vibram rubber/PUR sole with good absorption properties according to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C (briefly up to approx. 300 °C)
Weight: approx. 770 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.