- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap, steel midsole
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material in high-quality Nubuck leather,
- Warm, soft lining
- Dynamically high-drawn PUR scuff cap, ideal for working on knees
- Cold-insulated insole, removable
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- Base insulated against cold and heat (CI + HI) and resistant to contact heat (HRO)
- Profiled, durable rubber/PUR sole p²-winter with selfcleaning profile and in compliance with SRA, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
- Seamless finishing of areas subject to heavy wear (specially above the sole) for better durability and 100 % waterproof
Weight: approx. 860 grams in size 42.
!!! Seasonal item !!! Only while stocks last !!!
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.