- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel midsole
- BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable precision fit
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx®-membrane
- Upper material made of durable CORDURA® microfibre combination
- Breathable mesh inner lining
- Removable, full-surface insole with excellent absorption
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- biocage® midsole for excellent flexibility, absorption and protection against wear and impact
- Flexible, raised sole grid offers added protection against wear and impact
- Abrasion-resistant rubber/PUR sole with a good grip and a self-cleaning profile conforms to SRC, heat resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: approx. 830 grams in size 44.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.