- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable with dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material made of premium quality calf’s leather from Germany
- Seamless finish for parts subject to heavy wear for better durability
- Pleasant textile inner lining with mesh finish
- Removable, full-surface insole with excellent absorption
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- Resistance to contact heat (HRO)
- Good grip, anti-slip and flexible rubber/PUR sole with good absorption properties according to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C (briefly up to approx. 300 °C)
Weight: approx. 770 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.