It is their inherently natural look that lend earth colours their appeal! The cool S3 boots in subtle colours don't just look like they were made for natural settings, the durable waxed nubuck leather means they also well equipped for wearing outdoors. The subtle natural colours of these great boots don't just make them ideal for a variety of trades, they are also very resistant to dirt.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 With steel toe cap and puncture-resistant sole made from ceramically treated textile fibres
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material in real waxed nubuck leather
- Tone-in-tone look with stylish 3D embossing
- Shaft perforation for optimised membrane function
- Tongue and padded shaft area made of textile material
- TPU trimming in the heel area
- Pleasant textile inner lining with mesh finish
- Removable, full-surface insole with insulating properties against thermal influences
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Resistance to contact heat (HRO)
- Anti-slip and flexible Vibram rubber / PUR sole with a good grip and damping properties conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C (briefly up to approx. 300 °C)
Weight: approx. 810 grams in size 42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.