A real safety net, when you need it – these are the S1P Safety boots e.s. Baham II mid. Its striking mesh fabric provides breathability and flexibility for any task. The ankle-high design also ensures the required stability for every step. Any anyone who thinks that mid-hight boots are difficult to put on or take off does not know the patented BOA® Fit System yet: The practical one-hand rotary fastener allows boots to be opened and closed quickly, and adjusted precisely to the feet.
With a steel cap, steel midsole and non-slip rubber/EVA sole – the Baham II is full of great safety features up to the ankle!
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1P With steel toe cap and steel midsole
- BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable precision fit
- Outer material made of breathable mesh material
- Breathable mesh inner lining
- Free of leather
- Pleasantly padded strap and collar
- Rubber scuff cap for improved wear protection
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Full surface, removable insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip rubber/EVA sole with a good grip conforms to SRA, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200°C
Weight: approx.625grams in size42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.