- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 with steel toe cap
- Extremely breathable Softshell fabric
- Comfortable, lightweight, breathable
- Outer material in water repellent and wind proof softshell with TPU stamps
- Soft, breathable softmesh lining
- Removable insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip sole conforms to SRA, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 130 °C
Weight: approx. 590 grams in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.