KNITTED FOR COMFORT
The air-permeable knitting technology not only makes the Tegmen IV low an eye-catcher, the outer material made of tough polyamide fibres in an almost seamless finish also ensures that the shoes are incredibly durable. The easy-to-use rotary fastener means that the shoes can be put on and taken off very quickly; the ultra-light aluminium cap ensures that these sporty shoes are among the lightest available in the safety shoes sector.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 With an aluminium toe cap
- Pleasantly light and breathable in a trendy knitted look
- new knitting technology: almost seamless outer material made of polyamide fibres
- BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable precision fit
- Pleasant textile inner lining
- Free of leather
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip and comfortable absorbent rubber/phylon sole conforms to SRC is anti-static, fuel and heat resistant up to approx. 70 °C
Weight: Approx. 460 grams in size 42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.