The perfect S1 safety footwear for active indoor jobs is available: Ultralight, the S1 Tarvos II shoes with excellent dampening and non-slip properties provide the ideal prerequisites. In a sporty design, the shoes look more like trainers. But their sporty exterior hides a clever safety package: Despite the toe cap, Tarvos shoes are very lightweight. The secret: An ultra-light aluminium cap that protects the toes. Weighing just 410 g (in size 42), they are a safe and light option.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 With an aluminium toe cap
- Pleasantly light and breathable in a trendy knitted look
- With a new knitting technology: seamless outer material made of polyamide fibres
- Breathable mesh inner lining
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- ESD features according to DIN EN 61340 with a leak resistance between > 0.1 Mega ohm (1.0 x 105 Ohm) to < 100 Mega ohm (1.0 x 108 Ohm)
- Anti-slip and comfortable absorbent rubber/phylon sole conforms to SRC is anti-static, fuel and heat resistant up to approx. 70 °C
Weight: Approx. 410 g in size 42.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.