On the outside, they simply look like trainers, but on the inside they have all the features good work shoes need - may we present: The S1 Safety shoes e.s. Sirius II. It's all about the mix: Classic work safety elements such as the steel cap or non-slip sole combined with the comfort of sports footwear.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 With a steel toe cap
- Pleasantly lightweight in a classic sneaker style
- Outer material made of breathable fabric
- Breathable textile inner lining
- Free of leather
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Anti-slip rubber sole conforms to SRA, anti-static, fuel and heat resistant up to approx. 150°C
Weight: approx.500grams in size42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.