MORE GRIP, EVEN MORE STYLE
Downhill to the job site: The safety shoes e.s. Nakuru low bundle S1 safety into a cool MTB style. Because a day at work can feel very similar to a cross country race across rough ground. The breathable Nakuru shoes can cope with anything thanks to their steel toe cap and an excellent grip offered by the anti-slip rubber/EVA sole that conforms to SRC. The rotary fastener not only looks cool, it ensures stability and comfort all day long.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 With a steel toe cap
- Comfortable shoe in a biking style
- BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable precision fit
- Upper material made of microfibre with mesh insert
- Free of leather
- Strap made of breathable mesh material
- Pleasantly padded strap and collar
- Textile inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip rubber/EVA sole conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 130°C
Weight: Approx. 475 g in size 42.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.