Breathable lightness meets S1 safety: The e.s. Baham II combines two supposedly opposites into comfortable safety shoes with a guaranteed sense of well-being! The mesh fabric makes the shoes very breathable and soft. The practical on-hade rotary fastener with the patented Boa® Fit System allows individual and precise adjustment to the feet - for improved stability and fit. Combined with the extensive S1 functions and a rubber/EVA sole with a good grip, the Baham II ensures all-round safety and confidence.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 with a steel toe cap
- Rotary fastener technology for easy handling, excellent wearing comfort and best stability
- Outer material made of breathable mesh material
- Breathable mesh inner lining
- Free of leather
- Rubber scuff cap for improved wear protection
- Full surface, removable insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip rubber/EVA sole with a good grip conforms to SRA, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200°C
Weight: approx. 470 grams in size 42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.