In the breathable e.s. Nakuru mid, we can cope with any challenge at work very easily! This is not only due to the cool bike style, but also because of the comfortable and stable fit – perfectly adjustable thanks to the patented BOA® Fit rotary fastener. Be it cross-country or indoor: Thanks to the anti-slip rubber/EVA sole that conforms to SRC, Nakuru mid ensures the necessary grip on any terrain. Sporty look, steel-hard S1 safety.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 With a steel toe cap
- Comfortable safety shoes in a bike style
- BOA® Fit System for a precisely adjustable fit
- Upper material made of microfibre with mesh insert
- Free of leather
- Strap made of breathable mesh material
- Pleasantly padded strap and collar
- Textile inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip rubber/phylon sole conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 130°C
Weight: Approx. 605 g in size 42.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.