The S1P Banco safety sandals are high-tech 'Made in Germany - from heel to toe: Light and comfortable, also strong and safe. Thanks to the innovative NanotoeTM plastic cap and the puncture-resistant textile sole, both certified acc. to the latest safety standards. NanotoeTM caps are not only much lighter than metal caps, the feet do not lose warmth as quickly thanks to their good thermal properties. Cool perforated details and a sole with a good grip lend the e.s. Banco safety sandals a well-rounded appearance.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1P with 100 % metal-free NanotoeTM plastic cap and puncture-resistant sole made of ceramically treated textile fibres, both according to the latest EN ISO 22568-2:2019
- Lightweight, comfortable and breathable
- Easy to put on and excellent hold thanks to steplessly and individually length-adjustable Velcro fastener
- Upper material made of microfibre with perforation and leaf openings, in an almost seamless finish
- Free of metal and leather
- Strap made of breathable mesh material
- Pleasantly padded strap and collar
- Textile inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- ESD features according to DIN EN 61340 with a leak resistance between > 0.1 Megaohm (1.0 x 10⁵ Ohm) up to < 100 Megaohm (1.0 x 108 Ohm)
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- The anti-slip PUR/TPU two-layer sole conforms to SRA, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 130 °C
Weight: approx.530grams in size42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.