- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap, steel midsole
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material in high-quality Nubuck leather
- Warm, soft lining
- Dynamically high-drawn PUR scuff cap, ideal for working on knees
- Cold-insulated insole, removable
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- Cold-insulating base (CI)
- Profiled, durable rubber/PUR sole conforms with SRA with selfcleaning profile; and in compliance with anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
- Fast and easy to put o thanks to sturdy zips on inside leg, covered by a Velcro fap
Weight: approx. 930 grams in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
!!! Seasonal item !!! Only while stocks last !!!
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.