High-quality Nubuk leather in an almost seamless finish and strong dryplexx® membrane make these solid trekking style safety shoes real weather protection experts. Waterproof, windproof and breathable, they can cope with any kind of weather and keep the feet at a pleasant temperature. The puncture resistant sole made of flexible textile fibres protect the soles of the feet from injury and are particularly beneficial on cold surfaces because, in contrast to steel soles, textile soles do not form thermal bridges. Durable, long-lasting, weatherproof and very comfortable S3 shoes in natural colours that also come with two pairs of spare laces.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 With steel toe cap and puncture-resistant sole made from ceramically treated textile fibres
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material made of high-quality nubuck leather
- Genuine leather
- Seamless finishing of areas subject to heavy wear (particularly above the sole) for better durability and 100% waterproof
- Inside shaft with soft real leather
- Rubber scuff cap for improved wear protection
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Extremely wear-resistant, durable rubber sole conforms to SRC, antistatic, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 300 °C
- Delivery includes two pairs of shoelaces (1 x in shoe colour, 1 x in contrasting colour)
Weight: approx. 800 grams in size 42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.