Perfectly positioned in wind and rain: with our peak performer among the safety boots, a rugged trekking look meets high-quality leather in an almost seamless finish. The elegant monochrome-lasered FC Bayern logo unmistakably displays ultimate fan adoration. A total package with perfect harmony on the turf as well as the "Wiesn".
The high-performance dryplexx® membrane inside keeps what the alpine outdoor style promises: waterproof and windproof and breathable, the ALPINE safety boots defy any adverse weather and keep the feet pleasantly tempered - all that with the full S3 safety package. The puncture-resistant sole is also a smart feature in cold environments - made from flexible textile fibre which, compared to a steel mid-sole, does not form a thermal bridge.
A model beyond compare - exclusive and unmistakable.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 With steel toe cap and puncture-resistant sole made from ceramically treated textile fibres
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material made of high-quality nubuck leather (real leather)
- Monochrome embossed FC Bayern logo
- Seamless finishing of areas subject to heavy wear (particularly above the sole) for better durability and 100% waterproof
- Inside shaft with soft real leather
- Rubber scuff cap for improved wear protection
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Extremely wear-resistant, durable rubber sole conforms to SRC, antistatic, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 300 °C
- Delivery includes two pairs of shoelaces (1 x in black, 1 x in contrast colour Rubin)
Weight: approx. 800 grams in size 42