- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap, steel midsole
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material in high-quality Nubuck leather
- Warm, soft lining
- Dynamically high-drawn PUR scuff cap, ideal for working on knees
- Cold-insulated insole, removable
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- Base insulated against cold and heat (CI + HI) and resistant to contact heat (HRO)
- Profiled, durable rubber/PUR sole with selfcleaning profile and in compliance with SRA, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
- Seamless finishing of areas subject to heavy wear (specially above the sole) for better durability and 100 % waterproof
- Shaft height approx. 24 cm
Weight: approx. 965 grams in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
!!! Seasonal item !!! Only while stocks last !!!
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.