- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel sole
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Seamless finish for parts subject to heavy wear for better durability
- Outer material in very high quality hydrophobic cowhide
- Cool high-relief embossing on the side ensures additional wear protection
- Dynamic raised PUR scuff cap, ideal when working on knees
- Pleasant textile inner lining and closed padded strap
- Practical and sturdy cross lace system with sturdy eyelets
- Removable fill-surface insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- Anti-slip rubber/PUR sole p²-grip® with self-cleaning profile in compliance with SRC, anti-static, fuelresistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C (briefly up to approx. 300 °C)
Weight: approx. 885 grams in size 42.
Shaft height approx. 22.5 cm.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.