- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel sole
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Seamless finish for parts subject to heavy wear for better durability
- Outer material in very high quality hydrophobic cowhide
- Cool high-relief embossing on the side ensures additional wear protection
- Dynamic raised PUR scuff cap, ideal when working on knees
- Pleasant textile inner lining and closed padded strap
- Practical and sturdy cross lace system with sturdy eyelets
- Removable fill-surface insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- Anti-slip rubber/PUR sole with self-cleaning profile in compliance with SRC, anti-static, fuelresistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C (briefly up to approx. 300 °C)
Weight: approx. 885 grams in size 42.
Shaft height approx. 22.5 cm.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.