One pair of gloves for the entire year! And this is the ambitious goal we set ourselves when we developed our e.trail allseason gloves. The result is a cool all-rounder that really ticks all the boxes: Style, function, practical features. Breathable softshell with perforations and knuckle protectors are combined with a durable anti-slip coating on the palm for a good grip for all tasks inside and dry outside areas. And also, the inner values count: Because a lightweight fleece lining here keeps the wearer pleasantly warm on cool days and comfort all year round.
- EN 388:2016, Mechanical risks, 3121XP
- Suitable for attaching the Glove holder e.s.tool concept* for attaching pairs of gloves on the Belt e.s.tool concept* magnetically
- Also, the tool can be secured directly to the gloves using the Tool leash e.s.tool concept* to prevent it falling down, tested according to norm ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 (fall test) up to 600 g
- Water-repellent, windproof and breathable
- Lightweight inner lining made of soft fleece
- Very anti-slip palm with large-surface and durable anti-slip pressure for excellent grip behaviour
- Reinforced fingertips ensure the required level of durability
- Function for operating touch screens
- Protectors on the knuckles
- Backs of the hands made of breathable, durable softshell material
- Comfortable and easy to put on thanks to the comfortable pull-on loop
- Velcro fastener on the cuff to ensure a good fit
- Areas of application: All-rounder for all assembly work
- Length: Approx. 23.5 cm
Special highlight: Thanks to a fitting on the wrists of the gloves, the trail gloves can be quickly connected to the patented Glove holder* and the Tool leash* of the e.s.tool concept range. The Fidlock® magnetic click method is used to first attach both gloves to one another with the Glove holder and then to the belt. If you wish, you can also secure tools attached to the Tool leash with the same parts on the glove to prevent them from falling down - a practical feature, especially when working at heights.
* Not included in delivery
Back of hand
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.