Conforms to DIN EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 1.
- Windproof - water-repellent - breathable
- High-quality reflective bands made of 3M Scotchlite™
- Quilt lining with thermoreflective zone in the back
- High stand-up collar
- High-closing zip with press stud bar and underflap
- Press stud pocket and three side pockets with zip puller
- Inside pocket with Velcro fastening and another with zip
- One-handed width adjustment at the hem
Material: 100 % polyester (approx. 320 g/m²),
lining and padding 100 % Polyester.
Washable at 40 °C.
Softshells are jackets mid-way between fleece and weatherproof jackets. Softshells are much more windproof (and therefore also warmer) than fleece, not 100 % waterproof like weatherproof jackets, but (and this is decisive) they are much more breathable! Softshells are extremely light and can also withstand even the highest stress levels.