REPAIRS MADE EASY
Easy to handle: cutting - kneading - processing
Good adhesion on:
- Fibre-reinforced materials
- Wood and wooden materials
- Glass, ceramics and stone
Good resistance to:
- Salt water
- Many leaches
Can be processed mechanically once dry (drilling, filing, milling etc.). Can be painted over after this without pretreatment.
- Dries without shrinking
- Sturdy after 60 minutes
- High-temperature resistant up to 280 °C (briefly up to + 300 °C)
- For the repairing and sealing of: tanks and conduits, aluminium, light metal and injection moulding parts, longpitch corrugation,plain bearing, pumps, casing, stripped threads
Contents: 115 g
H412 armful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P273 Avoid release to the environment.
P501 Dispose of in accordance with the official regulations.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.