REPAIRS MADE EASY
Easy to handle: cutting - kneading - processing
Good adhesion on:
- Fibre-reinforced materials
- Wood and wooden materials
- Glass, ceramics and stone
Good resistance to:
- Salt water
- Many leaches
Can be processed mechanically once dry (drilling, filing, milling etc.). Can be painted over after this without pretreatment.
- Dries without shrinking
- Temperature range: from -50 °C to + 120 °C (briefly up to + 150 °C)
- Fast and high strength
- Already sturdy after 10 minutes
- For the repairing and sealing of: Machine parts, tanks and conduits, containers, pumps and casing, balcony railings and banisters, stripped threads
- Contents: 115 g
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
P264 Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P273 Avoid release to the environment.
P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P302 + P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water
P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333 + P313 If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention
P337 + P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
P362 + P364 Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P501 Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.