Conforms to EN 381-5:1995, cut protection class 1 form A, KWF-Profi tested and FPA-recognised.
With the new position of the cut protection insert (to the registered patent), the e.s.vision cross offers absolute elasticity and excellent comfort. In combination with bXeric® even the insert is stretchable and ensures unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Conforms to EN 381-5:1995, cut protection class 1 form A, KWF-Profi tested and FPA-recognised
- Pleasantly lightweight and breathable
- High comfortable thanks to 4-way stretch bXeric® with sturdy CORDURA®*
- Wear-resistant knee protection in honeycomb design thanks to Dynashield® PU
- Pleasant to wear thanks to sewn-in EAZYFIT® insert and higher waist at the back
- 2 side pockets and leg-hugging thigh pockets, each with water-repellant zip
- Back pocket with zip
- Dual ruler pockets and chainsaw key pocket
- Highly breathable thanks to zipped vents on the rear of the thighs
- Inner gaiters for between protection against dirt and ticks with non-slip band and shoe hook to keep them in position
- Reflective piping for your safety
- Adjustable and detachable braces with Velcro fasteners and comfortable EAZYFIT® insert
- Braces included in the trousers delivery
Material: 90 % polyamide / 10 % elasthane,
Lining: 88 % polyester / 12 % elasthane,
Cut protection: 45 % polyester / 35 % polypropylene / 20 % polyethylene (approx. 163 g/m²).
Washable at 40 °C.
*Caution: CORDURA® not suitable when working with open flames.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.