For cool days - Protected with soft feece!
Winterproof with integral fleece thermal lining.
As soon as it gets cold outside it is time for the completely lined bib & brace e.s.motion* Winter. The full fleece lining keeps you warm even at low temperatures. Knee zone made of sturdy CORDURA®. Versatile cut with straight leg and Flexbelt® waistband with stretch sides, softly napped on the inside for good wearing comfort. Reflectors for safety.
- Warming inner fleece lining
- Deep pocket mouths for "overlapping"
- Slanted mobile phone pocket
- Top knee pad pockets with Velcro fastener
- Knee area made of robust CORDURA®
- Reflectors for safety
- Wide belt loops with Velcro for extra work bag
- With elasticated Flexbelt® waistband, softly napped on the inside
- Back pockets designed for comfortable sitting with CORDURA® inserts
- Functional ruler pocket
- Various thigh pockets
- Bib with two pen pockets
- Length adjustable braces with elastic insert
- Bib inner and outer pocket
- Expandable movement zone in the back
Material: 65 % polyester / 35 % cotton (approx. 245 g/m²),
lining: 100 % polyester.
Washable at 60 °C.
Please note that the motion Knee Pads and workman's bag are sold separately!
If you really want to get to grips with something you need to be wearing motion! A cool look – practical features – innovative materials. Being a skilled craftsman is more than just a job. Every day new challenges, sometimes straightforward, often difficult. Every day visible results that you can be proud of. You won’t find that in an office. What you wear on a building site has to withstand a lot and still always look cool. Like motion.
motion is the innovative workwear range for men who want to look as good at work as they do in their free time. You can trust in the cool look and practical features of motion just like in your workmates. motion – softshell jackets, trousers for any weather and fleece tops. Plus hats, caps and belts. Every item is totally practical, comfortable and longlasting!
motion – it doesn’t get any better!
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.