Small bag, very versatile: Fits on trousers and the belt
Flexibility is decisive on the building site - this is exactly what our tool concept tool bags are made for. You can choose whether or not you want to wear the bags directly on the e.s.tool concept shorts or on the practical belt. Enjoy a previously unknown freedom when transporting and using your tools. But whatever attachment you opt for: Thanks to the strong adhesive connection (shorts) or the innovative magnetic click system (belt), the bags are not only attached very securely, they can also be replaced in just a few seconds.
One pocket - two wearing options!
The small tool bag is particularly helpful for electricians. The pockets are not only designed specifically for industry-typical tools, they also have extra reinforcements for very heavy equipment. All other trades, for whom the bag is also suitable, also profit from this.
Dynamic tool bag systems for flexible working
- High-quality tool bag* with adhesion surfaces
- Two wearing options: For attachment to the e.s.tool concept** shorts or magnetic connection to the e.s.tool concept** belt, right, via the bag basic module**
- Can be replaced flexibly with other tool bags of the tool concept series
- With specially shaped openings to facilitate the removal and storage of tools
- Suitable for the right side
- Universal for all trades
- The special pocket design makes it ideal for electricians
- Multipurpose loop for easy attachment and removal of tools
- Bag dimensions (WxH): 120 x 210 mm
Material: Outer fabric 64 % polyester / 34 % cotton / 2 % elastane (approx. 230 g/m²), lining 100 % polyester.
* Delivery does not include contents
** Not included in delivery
Please note: The small tool pocket e.s.tool concept, right, can only be worn in the system with the e.s.tool concept shorts and/or the e.s.tool concept belt!