International business - Change management (Bachelor of Arts)
Dynamic styles and forward-thinking designs - experience the world of work from a completely new perspective! engelbert strauss, with its 1000-strong workforce, is Europe's leading supplier of trend-setting workwear. Become a part of our team in Biebergemünd. Apply for our dual study programme now!
Are you interested in global changes and cultural differences? Are you open to new things and like to actively promote new changes? Then this is the right dual study program for you!
- A variety of tasks ranging from international procurement through to human resources are possible
- Applications of methods and instruments used to steer and implement operational developments and changes
- See your problems and their solutions from different angles, such as figures, people and organisations
Training lasts 3 years
Study location DHBW Bad Mergentheim
...the core element is business management. You also learn specific subjects so that you can understand, design and accompany continuous change in the company and society.
Your work area...
...you can work in a number of fields, in particular in the purchasing/order scheduling, marketing and HR departments.
Your profile - you...
- are you interested in different cultures?
- do you like change and other languages?
- are you flexible, able to work under pressure, able to work in a team, friendly, committed and creative?
- like taking responsibility and working independently.
- have a general higher education entrance qualification with good grades and a sound command of English
- always give 100%, are motivated and live in the world of engelbert strauss.
Follow your instinct. Apply now!
Some of our many highlights at e.s.
- very likely that we will take you on with good future prospects
- several-month period abroad at an international partner university in an English-speaking country, e.g. in the USA
- possible completion of a trainer licence
- organising and carrying out your own projects
- and lots more!
Deine Daten kannst du schnell und einfach uns über unser Online-Formular zukommen lassen.
Das sollte deine Bewerbung beinhalten:
- Lebenslauf (gerne mit Lichtbild)
- letzten drei Zeugnisse
- evtl. Praktikabescheinigungen
- evtl. Zertifikate
Sende uns deine Bewerbung auch gerne klassisch per Post an:
engelbert strauss GmbH & Co. KG
Frankfurter Straße 98-102
63599 Biebergemünd, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 60 50 / 97 10-3003
Telefax +49 (0) 60 50 / 97 10-2159